Friday, August 5, 2011

forty-one minutes later

I get off the phone after my PO tells me I have been officially invited to be a volunteer in the Peace Corps!!!  The moment has finally arrived!!  I did it!

She said she would have to do some more research on projects/locations and would get back to me on when and where I'm going by the end of August or early September.  The wait is KILLING me!!!  I'm sooooo anxious to find out where I will be spending 27 months of my life!  Once I find out, I've decided to buy (or check out) every single book on that country, read millions of blogs and articles about it, and study the snot of out said country.  I want to know EVERYTHING!  Well, everything I can when it comes to learning from books.  But the lessons I learn living in this country will not even compare to those that I read in books.  But hey, it's a start.

More to come when I find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment