Sunday, May 13, 2012

farewell to wisdom

Welp, my wisdom teeth are out.  And I am more than happy to say that it took me about 10 hours to fully heal.  Yep, you read that right...10 HOURS!  That's it!  It was a piece of cake.  My friends and I actually went shopping later than night, and I went back to work the next day.  It was definitely a stress-free procedure.  Woohoo!  After submitting all of my paperwork (and submitting more to fill in the cracks), I was sooooo excited to see this


Yahoooo!!!! That means I am 100% completely and utterly CLEARED to go to Ghana!!!!!  It was a huge relief to see that and know that I don't have to worry about any of that stuff anymore.  Now I can focus on packing, student loan payments, credit card payments, packing, rent payments (in an apartment I'm not longer living in), packing, going away parties, and all the fun things left to do before my departure in 3 WEEKS!!! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment