Wednesday, May 16, 2012

here's the mail it never fails

I was doing some research on the Peace Corps Wiki (which is VERY helpful!).  Just go to www.peacecorpswiki.org .  There's a TON of information, so at first, I was pretty overwhelmed.  After a while of browsing, it got pretty easy to navigate around it.  Anyway, the point of this post is to give everyone my address while I'm in Pre-Service Training (PST).  It will be about a 10-12 week training period.  When sending mail, Peace Corps advises you to write "Air Mail" on the envelope.  Another thing, all packages are opened and inspected in Accra (the capital of Ghana) at the post office in the presence of a Peace Corps staff member.  So keep that in mind when sending me things :-)  So here is my address:

http://evainathens.blogspot.com/2012/03/major-
cleaning-in-my-mail-box-yippee.html



Jessica Keeton PCT
Peace Corps/Ghana
PO Box 5796
Accra-North, Ghana
West Africa







Mail takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive.  After my training period, I will move to a new location and have a new address.  I promise to get that address to you once I figure it out!

And to wrap things up, here's a little video with an addicting song.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1wUirNlR0U

No comments:

Post a Comment